Sr Developer JS
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Sr Developer JS
Wolfmatrix is looking for a Sr. Developer – Java Script who will be responsible for full-stack development of web applications with close collaboration with our clients and their agile delivery team. Sr. Developer will be delivering advanced user interface solutions and scalable backend solutions by adhering to user experience, usability and software engineering best practices.
|Category||Information Technology, Software Development|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||08 Oct, 2020|
|Apply Before||07 Nov, 2020|
- Full-stack development of web applications using JS technologies
- Develop, implement, and improve state-of-the-art software in collaboration with a team of full-stack developers and testers
- Participate in a software development process that is user-centric with leading agile engineering philosophies (test-driven development, test automation, continuous integration, and delivery).
- Deliver high-quality solutions to our clients by adhering to software design, development, and testing best practices
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience developing Web Applications
- Knowledge of JS and frameworks available for it, such as Express is a plus
- Understanding of best practices and architecture patterns for developing Web applications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including internal and client teammates
- The following skill will be a big plus
- Web Performance / Optimization
- React Native
- RESTful API
- DevOps (CI/CD, test automation)
Education + Experience
- Masters Degree in Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science or closely related.
- 5+ years of development experience with Java Script, CSS, D3.JS, React JS, Node JS, Jquery,
- Need to be able to build scalable and reliable application
- Experience with AWS or GCloud is plus
All applications must be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; with the following information on the subject line: Application for the position of “Sr Developer JS”.
Deadline for the submission of application is 31 October 2020.