Senior Horticulture Development Manager
Job posted on 28 Jul Apply earlier than 11 Aug 2020
Good day, guys, I’ve found that there’s Vacancy For Senior Horticulture Improvement Supervisor. The time is proscribed. So you have to apply for this job as a result of this job provides an excellent wage for this submit.
Winrock Worldwide- KISAN II Undertaking
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
POSITION TITLE: Senior Horticulture Development Manager
LOCATION: Kathmandu, Nepal
REPORTS TO: Agriculture Productiveness Director
Senior Horticulture Development Manager. The USAID/Nepal-funded Nepal Information-Primarily based Built-in Sustainable Agriculture in Nepal (KISAN II) mission is enhancing meals safety in twenty-fiveHill and Terai districts inSudur Paschim Province, Karnali Province, Province 5 and Bagmati Province. KISAN II works to assist non-public sector actors to function change brokers to catalyze agricultural productiveness and aggressive market techniques, create a stronger enterprise enabling surroundings, and enhance enterprise literacy expertise for farming households.
The incumbent will work carefully with the Agriculture Productiveness Director, Regional Director, and cluster groups to determine alternatives for personal sector agricultural enterprises to develop enterprise operations and deepen their relationships with smallholder farmers.
Whereas delivering this service, s/he can be liable for overseeing vegetable-focused technical actions and outcomes below KISAN II’s Part 1 (Enhance the Productiveness of Chosen Agricultural Market Methods). S/he’ll monitor vegetable-related actions to make sure that the mission is on the monitor to satisfy targets and can develop adaptive approaches as needed. Particularly, the incumbent can have the next duties:
- Oversee vegetable manufacturing and post-production actions of KISAN II private-sector grantee farmer-customers and supply technical help to grantee extension employees. Act as a technical drawback solver of grant actions associated with vegetable manufacturing.
- Present technical oversight and steerage to KISAN II and grantee discipline employees in creating the capability of farmer teams within the adoption of latest agricultural practices and applied sciences, and market-responsive vegetable manufacturing planning.
- Evaluatevegetable demonstrations carried out by non-public sector companions and put together an abstract report on farmer acceptance on demonstrated expertise for reporting to the Part I workforce.
- From learnings on demonstrated expertise, develop a plan for scale-up of profitable expertise/is thru non-public sector companions.
- Facilitate improved relationships between market actors and grantees/farmers for the advertising of recent greens.
- Conduct vegetable market assessments together with the identification of market developments, manufacturing data, relationships between market actors, and market-based options.
- Contribute to strengthening joint collaborative works between KISAN II and provincial/municipal governments as wanted.
- Monitor potential disruptions agro-input provide chains and contribute to resolving points that emerge.
- Perform the common discipline go to, monitoring, and supervision along with the cluster workforce and grantee, reporting again to the Part 1 workforce.
- Perform information evaluation as required by the MEL workforce.
- Help in report preparation and annual work plan formulation.
- Carry out different duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
|Class||Development and Project|
|Place kind||Full Time|
|Training||Post Graduate / Masters in a related field.|
|Posted Date||28 Jul 2020|
|Apply Earlier than||11 Aug 2020|
Schooling: Ideally a grasp’s diploma in Horticulture.
Expertise: The best candidate should have the next expertise:
- A minimum of 5 years of sensible expertise in horticulture growth, particularly in vegetable sub-sector in Nepal.
- Expertise in implementing non-public sector-led extension approaches USAID expertise strongly most popular.
- Information about smallholder agriculture within the Hills and Terai of Nepal.
- Expertise monitoring agriculture mission actions and outcomes in opposition to mission targets.
- Robust communication expertise, each oral and written with fluency in each English and Nepali required, together with demonstrated expertise in writing high-quality experiences/paperwork.
- Robust expertise in Microsoft Workplace suite functions.
- Means to work independently and in a multi-cultural workforce surroundings.
Different: Needs to be a Nepali Citizen
Disclaimer: This place is contingent upon donor approval.
How one can Apply:
candidates can submit their cowl letter and CV to Jobs.KISAN@winrock.org on August 11, 2020. Candidates ought to reference Senior Horticulture Development Manager within the topic line. Purposes acquired after the stipulated date is not going to be entertained.
It’s a quite simple and simple Job utilized to course of, then it’s best to learn and apply for the submit. Senior Horticulture Development Manager.