Principal Software Engineer
Job posted on 21 Sep, 2020Apply before 17 Oct 2020
LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Sister Concern of Yomari Group of Companies)
Principal Software Engineer LIS Nepal Private Limited is a sister concern of the Yomari Group of Companies with the same proprietor of Yomari. LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing, and business intelligence solutions, with a special focus on the retail industry. It is also one of the development centers for Logic Information Systems, Inc. (http://www.logicinfo.com ). Moreover, LIS Nepal also focuses on providing ICT related services to Nepal’s domestic market.
Its services include software development, infrastructure services, system integration, project implementation, and representing foreign ICT companies in Nepal. Currently, the LIS team size comprises of 100+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations, Infra, and Finance team. At LIS, we are committed to understanding the unique technological needs of our clients and providing them the best solutions. We have all it takes to succeed: a team of experienced IT professionals with the character and competence to do the job right.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Principal Software Engineer
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as “Principal Software Engineer (Java)”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Perform software/application development and technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to assess business requirements, gather information, and recommend optimal business solutions.
- Perform application development, technical product assistance on Design, and Develop code as per requirement.
- Debug and Troubleshoot -Identify bugs, Identify performance related issues by testing software in functional and non-functional levels.
- Code Review –Maintaining the coding standard by timely code review.
- Timely monitor/review team member’s performance and guide/train where required. Also, provide project status reports to the Project Manager and Stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation, best practice solutions, and consult with Project Manager for process/product improvements.
- Research and develop knowledge of the IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality, and technical platforms.
- 4+ years of work experience; along with a strong interest in Software Development and Programming.
- Experience in Large Scale Enterprise Application would be an advantage.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with an innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Willingness to travel outside the country as per need.
- Experience in DevOps culture will be an added advantage.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience in interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- Knowledge/Experience on share market will be an advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Ability to work on J2EE application development, Spring framework, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS, and other reporting tools.
- Prior experience on SOA and Micro-services architecture.
- Experience of JUnit or testing frameworks.
- Prior knowledge in GIT, JIRA, Red mine, Mantis, Basecamp, and Agile/Scrum Project Management will be an advantage.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration, and system setups preferred.
- Knowledge/Experience of DevOps tools; CI/CD pipelines, continuous monitoring, logging, and alerts.
- Experience of cloud services like Google Cloud, AWS, DO, Azure would be an advantage.
- Experience on Continuous testing tools such as Selenium, SonarQube will be an advantage.
- Experience and understanding of software development cycle and implementation.
|Class||Engineering – Software|
|Place kind||Full Time|
|Position Stage||Senior Stage|
|Expertise||Please check the vacancy details.|
|Education||Please check the vacancy details|
|Posted Date||21 Sep 2020|
|Apply Earlier than||17 Oct 2020|
Principal Software Engineer Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 17th October 2020.