Livelihood Officer Sustainable Enterprise & Environment Development Society (SEEDS,) Rasuwa is an NGO registered & working in Rasuwa since 2007. It has been working on themes like WASH, Enterprise & Entrepreneurship Development, Livelihood, Education, and Environment Protection. It has been committed to social uplifting and poverty alleviation through social mobilization & livelihood support.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Sustainable Enterprise and Environment Development Society (SEEDS), Rasuwa
Sustainable Enterprise and Environment Development Society (SEEDS), is Non -profit-making non- Government Organization working for socio-economic development, disaster risk management, WASH, Livelihood support for youth, women, people with disabilities and marginalized and underprivileged groups since 2006. SEEDS aim to fight against poverty and injustice through socio-economic empowerment of the poor and Marginalized people, gender equality and social inclusion.
In partnership with Christian Aid, SEEDS Rasuwa has been implementing UTHAN: Uplifting the poor and needy project in 3 wards (2, 4&5) of Uttargaya rural municipality Rasuwa Since Dec 2018. For this, SEEDS is seeking qualified, result-oriented, and highly motivated Nepalese candidates for the following position.
Position: Livelihood Officer
Duty station: Uttargaya RM- Majhgaun Rasuwa.
Job duration: Till Jan 2021
|Class||Development and Project|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||B. Sc. (Agriculture)|
|Posted Date||02 Oct, 2020|
|Apply Before||08 Oct, 2020|
- Provide technical assistance to local cooperatives, entrepreneurs and farmer groups.
- Regular field visit and technical backstopping to project beneficiaries in the field of Agriculture and Livestock
- Training and Demonstration on crop and livestock rearing
- Undertake field visits to evaluate and improve the planning, implementation and monitoring of project activity.
- Prepare case studies, articles related to project activities.
- Support in preparing weekly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Prepare a monthly plan and Weekly report
- Follow up, monitor and mobilize community facilitators
- Maintain program segregated database and progress data
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Agriculture
- At least one year work experience in livelihood related projects or relevant field.
Skills and competences
- Strong proficiency in English and Nepali language
- Effective written and oral communications, interpersonal, influencing and persuasive skills
- Ownership attitude for the organization.
- Confidence to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume along with a cover letter, Academic and citizenship certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th October 2020.
Please mention the position you are applying for in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination & interview, no calls will be entertained for this process. Livelihood Officer