Job Vacancy For Property Valuator – Jobsnepali.com
Job posted on 19 Aug 2020 Apply earlier than 31 Aug 2020
JobsNepali.com Direct Recruitment Service
JobsNepali.com is the biggest domestically targeted employment web site within the nation! Our mission is to guide the Web employment trade in Nepal by offering progressive data, a superior resume administration software program, and a complete collection of providers.
Job Vacancy For Property Valuator We had been established in March 2000 and began our operation on 14th March 2000. As Jobsnepali.com grows, we anticipate being available in the market to search out vibrant and proficient specialists to affix our staff. Look ahead to our job emptiness postings in Jobsnepali.com
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Jobsnepali.com (Nepal’s first profession portal with a method of making a gathering level for the employers and the job seekers the place every goal at assembly their necessities) invitations software from the competent, dedicated, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates within the capability of Property Valuator.
Job title: Job Vacancy For Property Valuator
Class: Finance and Account
Training degree: Bachelor of Civil Engineering
Job Location: Kathmandu
Expertise Sector: Banking and Monetary Establishments (valuation of property/land)
Years of Expertise: 5 years
Wage varies Rs. 40,000.00 to Rs. 45,000.00 (gross) – as per functionality
Place: Full time
- Attending valuations, viewings and preliminary screening of property
- Calculating approximate valuation of land/property about financing with BFI’s.
- Figuring out the monetary compliance points
- Work intently with the Finance and Building staff for property valuations.
- Monetary and technical documentation of valuations
- Ought to take initiative to work proactively on any points.
- Ought to constantly ship high-quality work on time
- Glorious analytical and decision-making expertise
- Ought to have a working expertise in BFIs (Banks and Monetary Establishments) as a land valuator
- Ought to have wonderful information within the bylaws referring to land and its valuation
It is a very easy and simple job applied process, So you can apply as soon as possible.