Job Vacancy For Logistic Officer
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Job Vacancy For Logistic Officer
Date of Vacancy: 2020/10/03
Himalayan Community Development Forum (HICODEF) in partnership with Action Contre La Faim l Action Against Hunger (ACF)is going to implement Transformational change through the WASH services Project in Baudikali RM of Nawalparasi East district is seeking for qualified Nepali Citizen for this position:
Contract duration: till 31st March 2021(Possibility of extension depends on performance and grants)
Project Area: Baudikali RM, Nawalparasi East
Number of positions:1
Job Description Job Vacancy For Logistic Officer
Objective 1: Implement and ensure the performance of supply chain management:
- Putting in place all procurement procedures as per organization policy.
- Process and prepare request for quotation, bid analysis, purchase order, and other document related to procurement including tracking of purchase status
- Guarantee fair practices and maintains a high level of professionalism to ensure efficient supply chain
- Ensure contracts are up to date with suppliers.
- Coordinate and follow the Donor set compliance for procurement.
- Market Analysis and vendor list management
- Negotiation and supplier selection
Objective 2: Manage the stock and follow up report:
- Ensure that the procedures and instructions of stock management are followed;
- Draw up a monthly inventory and write an inventory report;
- Keep all documents related to stock management up to date.
- Complete the various dispatch documents;
- Supervise the preparation and charging of products and equipment.
- Examine the deliveries: quantity, quality, documentation;
- Report any problem
|Class||Development and Project|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Posted Date||04 Oct, 2020|
|Apply Before||18 Oct, 2020|
Objective 3: Other Area of Work:
- Maintain good IT and communicate practices as guided
- Maintain good fleet management and log sheets.
- Maintain an up-to-date assets management system
- Support Facility Management
- Contribute to security management
- Establish the work plan
- Delegate the activities and check that they are properly executed;
- Timely and High-Quality Reporting
- Provide technical support to the team if necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in management
- Minimum 3 years job experience in procurement, logistics and fleet management in a related field
- A clear understanding of assets management, logistics management and transport is essential
- Experience in WASH project is preferred
- Good level of technical skills in IT and Communication.
- Excellent planning, task prioritization, and time management skills
- Mandatory to have knowledge on Microsoft tools like excel, words etc.
- Supervision skills and team-work experience. Experience supervising drivers, staff and/or volunteers is highly desirable
- Good communications skills both in English and Nepali
- Ability to work and act under pressure
Job Vacancy For Logistic Officer Interested Nepali applicants with suitable skills are requested to submit a motivation letter, updated CV with two referees through email : firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th October 2020 COB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. HICODEFreserves the right to reject any or all applications. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained.