Job posted on 02 Oct, 2020Apply before 01 Nov 2020
Pioneer Solutions Nepal (P) Ltd.
Database Administrator Pioneer Solutions’ mission is to provide enterprise-wide risk management solutions to our clients. Our focus is on financial, environmental and regulatory compliance. Our solutions manage your workflow across multiple departments, for multiple jurisdictions, creating new efficiencies within your organization.
Pioneer Solutions is a full-service solutions provider in the financial, environmental and regulatory compliance areas. Our staff has been advising and providing solutions in these areas for over ten years. We provide comprehensive software, managed to report, consulting and implementation services to our clients worldwide.
With offices in North America, Asia and Europe, we have the breadth to meet your needs. By offering a network of related services, PioneerSolutions can provide these services more efficiently and at a lower cost than most “silo” solution organizations.
Database Administrator We provide leading software products and consulting services. We also leverage our software and consulting expertise to provide unique managed reporting services to organizations that do not wish to run the software. These options allow us to take a flexible approach in meeting your organization’s needs. We are currently seeking energetic and ambitious people to join our team in Kathmandu office.
|Category||Computer – Technology/Management, Database Programming|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Experience||Please check details below.|
|Education||Please check details below.|
|Posted Date||02 Oct, 2020|
|Apply Earlier than||01 Nov, 2020|
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
- DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR (DAY SHIFT – 1)
- Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in Database Administration and managing multiple MS SQL 2016 (or higher) RDBMS on large systems.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Knowledge of index management, integrity checks, statistics, configuration.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication, Partitioning.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Profiler, SSMS, PerfMon, DMVs, and system sprocs).
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design.
- Documentation skills for processes and procedures.
Besides offering a stimulating learning experience and competitive pay, Pioneer also offers many benefits and perks including:
- Accidental and medical insurance
- Social Security Fund
- Lunch allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 5 working days/week
- Work Opportunities (Short Term/Long Term) in US/Europe
Interested candidates are required to mail their CV and cover letter by clearly mentioning the post they have applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st November 2020. Only those applications meeting the criteria will be shortlisted and called for an interview.
- Requirement: Database Administrator